Lemon Tartlets with Blue Honey Lavender Jam
- Heat the oven to 425F Use a circle cutter and cut pie dough into rounds. Press into mini muffin tins. Bake for 15-17 minutes until the crust is golden. Set aside to cool.
- Heat lemon juice over medium heat until hot but not boiling.
- In a small bowl, combine eggs and yolk. Gradually whisk in sugar. Slowly pour hot lemon juice into the eggs. Return to pan and cook over medium heat. Stir constantly with wooden spoon until it coats the back of the spoon.
- Remove pan from heat and stir in butter. Once melted, stir in the cream, vanilla, and salt.
- If the curd doesn’t come together and thicken, return to heat and cook a bit longer stirring constantly.
- Stir lemon curd into each tartlet shell. Top with a dot of Blue Honey Lavender jam and garnish with a sprinkle of powdered sugar.